I always say that I have 3 families of my father, my mother and my mother's husband.
My father's name is Juan Carlos and entrepreneur, is engaged in business before I was 5 zapaterias of "Shoes Chaparro" belonging to my family but now open a store in the mall with a friend.
My mother's name is Yolanda, is a doctor and is now director of a provincial mutual medical insurance companies here in Malaga.
My mother's husband, Mario's medical delegate, visiting pharmacies selling drugs in his laboratory.
Macarena My sister still lives with my mother she's considering a career in fashion and live in my house morlaco forever.
My brother Mario is now independent, was recently married and bought a house with the woman by añoreta.
My sister Lola lives with the ex-wife's husband and my mother teaching child is studying.
My hobbies are horse riding, triathlon and tennis, but sometimes, I play golf.
-Horse riding have always enjoyed since childhood at age 13 I started to learn to ride a horse and the next year and I started with the English dressage horse with my brother
-Triathlon is a sport where you do not get bored and they are three sports in one, swimming cycling and athletics. I train in the Mediterranean club from Monday to Friday.
-Tennis is a sport that usually play from time to time with that friend and to hang out.
-Golf is a sport that I like but I also passionate with 14, I got my golf bag with clubs and a cart to carry it around and point me to the golf club "Cerrado del Aguila" where I play sometimes.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario