In my future I have asked myself what I really want to do in the future and I'm sure what I want to do after high school will study a levels and then I would like to major in architecture and since childhood I have always been games like constructions, building things in the sand and often buy me a magazine called "Architecture and Design" because I love to see the house as they are made out ... the race I thought studying at the Polytechnic University of Madrid and stay to live in a dorm or in a student flat as studying the race there is better training and the title has more weight, the final year I want to study abroad, London and the U.S., as part of improving the English would have an international career.
If I succeed I will well and I like to live in many places: Madrid, Monaco, Dubai but mostly live in New York in one of the higher floors of a Manhattan skyscraper and have stunning views of the city that It is my big dream.


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario